Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Serial Killer - Monster In My Room

first time you were the sweetestbut you made me so unrestwhen you start bugging me with your talkkeep sayin that i was a wastethat i was not your tastei think you should step away and leavestop dragging me to the edgeyour every words push me aroundand i turn up the stereo soundin my own roomeverything so gloomcause you are a very scary thingreff:nanananana.... i got a monster in my roomnanananana.... be a scary thing for meso i tried to rest my head awilesunk my head in my pillowhow you made me sunk so lowfeel my heart achingmy ears was bleedingwhy can't you stop talkingback to reff:chorusleave me alone in heretake me away from youcause i have such a feartake me away from here (2x)back to reff

No comments:

Post a Comment